CNK221CCABLE-NOOK JR.® TABLETOP INTERCONNECT BOX (BLACK)
- Compact enclosure installs into tabletop
- Convenient access to cable ends or fixed connectors
- Black brushed aluminum finish
- Optional retaining bracket adjusts for range of cable types
- Modular configuration allows room for additional connectors
- Simple, cost-effective interconnect solution
- 8-10 day lead time (5 pieces or less)
- 13 Slots available for Power, grommets, retaining brackets or Altinex CNK-IP Insert Plates. See “Related Items” tab below.
- As seen in the Altinex Table Top Interconnect Guide
- Downloadable cutout template available
- Ten year warranty
The Cable-Nook Jr. provides a simple yet effective way of storing or hiding cables, eliminating obstruction. The cables can remain connected to a presentation system, enabling the user to connect them to different media sources needed for a presentation. After the presentation, the cables may be returned to the Cable-Nook Jr. for safe storage.
The Tabletop Cable-Nook Jr. Interconnect Box is designed for use with tabletops up to three inches thick. Optional insert plates (CNK-IP) are available to secure the cable ends or to add connections for a variety of multimedia and power cables and can be found on the related items tab. The insert plates can be adjusted to fit a variety of cable sizes and the height can be adjusted to suit users needs.
13 slots available for power, retaining brackets, grommets or Altinex CNK-IP Insert Plates.
Also available is our full range of retractable cables designed specifically for the Cable-Nook® and Cable-Nook Jr.®
ALTINEX products are protected by the following patent: D465201